Things I SHOULD blog about:
- Differences between Adoption #1 and Adoption #2 in relation to Orphanage VS Foster Care
- Bonding between the Wife and Bing, and the great progress made there
- How I'm maybe just a little sad that the Wife and Bing are bonding... I really enjoyed being the favorite...
- Grandparents visit and their experiences with Bing VS their early experiences with Ping
- Home renovations and having 10 people in our home for almost two weeks with only 2 working bedrooms
But what I'm going to do, is go to bed, because I've been sick for a couple of days and really need to get some sleep. But before I go, let me tell you about a Surprise Christmas Gift we got recently.
I opened up my email to see a flurry of emails from Bings Foster Family, they had sent us a whole batch of pictures from when Bing was younger!
Now maybe it doesn't seem like much, but in contrast with Pings adoption, where we have NO pictures of her under the age of 3 1/2, these are golden! Love them! A nice surprise for Christmas.