Yeeees, they have been giving me wonderful tips like:
- Make sure you get your HEP A+B Shots
- Bring Lots of Kleenex
- Bring your own Toilet Paper
- Use your Kleenex to stuff in your nose, it may smell bad
- Don't eat at the normal restaurants
- Make sure you use the washroom before you leave the hotel
- Toilet Paper is hard to find
- You're going to Zhongshan? Oh. Oh no, I'm sure that's safe.
- You will have a guide right?
- There's no way you should leave the hotel without a guide
- If you need a Taxi, as a Policeman
- Whatever the waiter brings to the table, send it back - they charge for everything, including the napkins and chopsticks
- No, they do that to everyone, even the Chinese
- Don't ask why you should use the Policeman, just trust me.
- When you are at the Great Wall of China, look for poisionous spiders before touching anything
- Yes, they can kill you.
- No, I'm not sure if they taste good.
- Don't eat the spider.
- I'm serious.
- Stop asking if you can eat the spider!
- Why am I still talking to you?!
I think they were getting all excited that I would be scared to travel to China - but really, its just making me more excited! :-)
Giddy up! Spiders or no, I'm all excited to go get Ping!
Post a Comment